A big thank you to all..

Thank you to all the wonderful persons that made my trip memorable:
  • my great travel buddies Gianluigi, Enrica and Aldo
  • Carmindo, Maria and Elizete for their friendship and hospitality
  • my Brazilian family: sister Alessandra, her husband Nobu and little Raquel
  • Junior, Walter and the other boys and girls from Rio Claro 
  • Gustavo from Porto Jofre Hotel 
  • Luiz and Maria from Pouso Alegre 
  • Rosario, Walter, Messias and the others from Pousada Piuval
  • and of course Julinho from Pantanal Trackers who is the culprit for my falling in love not only with the Pantanal...
I'll be back soon!

Thank you too to all readers of this blog, I sincerely hope I've been able to give you an insight glimpse to this wonderful place, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to help out!


No comments:

Post a Comment